Sureguard offer high performance, impeccably designed Window Film coatings for glass surfaces. We provide offices, businesses and homes with the decorative and practical film they require. This can be for privacy, security, glare reduction, UV control, environmental efficiency and more.
Many of our products are compliant to British and European Safety Standards such as BS EN 12600 and BS 6262, and are ideal for outdoor and indoor commercial applications. A range of our products are bomb-blast ‘proof’, providing superior security and safety against shattering from attacks and attempted break-ins.
In addition to their safety features and functions, they can also be highly decorative and stylish, adding character to your commercial or domestic space while providing an array of security, privacy and ambient benefits. From frosted to custom cut graphics and manifestations, we have the right solution for you.
Uses for Window Film
Window Films can be used for many different commercial and residential purposes, from privacy and decoration to security and bomb blast protection. Each product has been developed to address a combination of needs and preferences, so you can be sure to find the right product with us.
How Window Film Helps Your Business or Home
- Privacy: films for ultimate privacy, including One Way Privacy (vision available from one side) and total privacy films (24-hour privacy from both sides of the glass). Available in many styles, including: frosted, blackout, whiteout, opaque and silver mirror.
- Security: in addition to providing privacy, our Window Films can also be installed to fulfil high security standards, creating a vital layer of security if windows become damaged or broken. Solar Control and Privacy variants are available, as well as a range of colours and finishes.
- Energy Saving: reduce your carbon footprint with our energy efficient film. These have been specially developed to provide heat reflection and UV light, maintaining indoor temperatures and reducing the need for air conditioning. They can also complement existing air conditioning systems by reducing the ‘load’.
- Solar Control: reduce solar heat and glare by up to 90% for a more comfortable and healthier working and home environment. Available in many finishes, including reflective, non-reflective, insulating, mirrored, tinted and coloured.
- UV: UV light is a contributory factor of fading of furnishings and interiors, as well as damage to the eyes and skin. Our UV film can reduce UV transmission by up to 99.9%
- Safety: if your windows or glass doors are not compliant, the installation of our Safety film can upgrade existing non-compliant glass in line with Legislation Regulation 14 Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992.
- Bomb Blast: our range of Security Window Film offer anti shatter protection in the event of an attack/explosion. Also providing protection against vandalism and terror attacks. These robust films minimise the risk of injury from shattered glass and down-time from window damage.
Professional Window Films from Sureguard
Browse the pages listed above to find out more about our products. Of course, many of our films can serve many of these purposes simultaneously. To find out which is right for your situation/property, get in touch and a member of our team can give you more information.